We are centred in one of New Zealand’s most productive regions.
Our rural client base is extensive and located throughout New Zealand in areas such as dairying, sheep, beef, horticulture and arable farming. Providing services to the rural sector comprises the largest part of our firm’s activities. We are actively involved in the diverse range of issues and challenges that face agricultural businesses today.
We are experienced in:
- Sale, purchase and lease of land and livestock
- Trusts, including asset management, estates and administration
- Dairy farm joint ventures
- Forestry rights
- Asset protection
- Subdivisions of land
- Rural employment law
- Succession planning and implementation
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Health and Safety
- Resource Management Act
- Business advice
- Business structures